Fishing flies that really work
About my fishing flies...
- For trout, grayling and dace as well as other coarse fish; with the occasional offering for salmon and sea-trout.
- Tied to catch fish, not fishermen
- All are tied - in the UK - by me. I do not buy in flies to resell
- Made to last on good quality hooks. Started, built and finished properly
- All proven patterns - minimum 50 fish per season, for 3 seasons on my own designs.
- I caught my first fish over 50 years ago, and have tied flies for others for 15 years. They are used all over the world.
- I don't tie to order at the moment - sorry. These are tied as and when I can, or at the same time as I tie for my own fishing sessions.