Knives & Bushcrafting >
Knife Making >
Buffalo Horn for Knife Making
Horn for sale is listed lower down on the page
You will find different types of horn pieces on offer:
- Bolster Pairs: Short sections sliced vertically into pairs.
- Horn Tips: These make good handles or whistles, or...
- Handle Blocks: Usually bulky, larger sections of 'whole' horn.
- Handle Slabs: : Horn sections split in two but not 'sliced' flat.
- Handle Scales: 6mm thick scale pairs. These are listed in
- Triangle spacers: Triangle shaped slices.
- Spacer Discs: Slices - cut parallel, but not guaranteed so!
- Pommel Blocks: The name says it all. Various sizes.