Pen Blanks - Horn, Antler and Synthetics
About my pen blanks...
- Buffalo Horn Rollers: think cylinders - approx 16mm dia x 140mm long
- Antler: These vary in diameter but are all around 55mm long. Good quality.
The centres come pre-marked for ease of use.
- Synthetics: man-made synthetic substitute products and other pretty resin-based pen blanks
- Plenty of length to make the standard pen kits on sale.
- The number of blanks in the pack will vary from time to time. Check the details.
- If they require CA (or other) infill - I will say so in the listing
- Please see the individual item listings for details.
- Tip: Before Glueing, cut a 6mm slice of fresh potato and push one end of the tube into it (to stuff the end full) before you glue your tube into the blank. Push the tube into the glued-up blank potato-stuffed-end first. After the glue is dry, push out the potato and give it a clean. This will stop the glue getting in the tube...