JbT WoodArt© Laminated Pen Blanks
About my WoodArt© pen blanks...
- Laminated with professional quality glues for long life
- Made using top quality woods only
- The natural beauty of the wood is important to me
- Where coloured woods or other products have been included in the manufacture, this will be mentioned, as it changes your tooling/sharpening needs.
- Not recommended for the new beginner - the grain runs all over the place on these (see below)
- Important: You need to use very sharp tools on these products or run the risk of irretrievable breakouts. You will never be sent a defective product, and returns in this situation will not be considered. At all. Ever.
- Please see the individual item listings for details.
- Tip: Before Glueing, cut a 6mm slice of fresh potato and push one end of the tube into it (to stuff the end full) before you glue your tube into the blank. Push the tube into the glued-up blank potato-stuffed-end first. After the glue is dry, push out the potato and give it a clean. This will stop the glue getting in the tube...